Friday, February 5, 2021

Time Strategies

To be successful this semester I will have to work more than a week in advanced, which will be a struggle for me. I usually finish assignments no more than a day early. I can't really do that with my schedule this semester, I have 3 of my hardest classes back to back to back without a break. With that being said there is no way to complete a task right before class and I can't realistically wait till the night before to do 3 classes worth of work.


11 Ways Unsuccessful People mismanage Their Time by Áine Cain

This article felt like I was being called out. I have several of these bad habits,  but I hope that by reminding myself of these bad habits I can focus on changing them.


How to Beat Procrastination by Caroline Webb

I am a huge procrastinator, if the University had a degree for it I would have graduated years ago. I liked this article because Caroline Webb talks about how humans are wired for procrastination. I really need to work on my cost benefit analysis of getting things done ahead of time.



Stop Wasting Time
Source: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Voyages of Sinbad, Part B

  The Old Man of the Sea , Monro Scott Orr (1923) The Arabian Nights' Entertainments   by Andrew Lang   (1898). Almost everyone who star...